Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Rustic Rejoicing


Hello Everyone!  It's Day 2 of the brand new Power Poppy Happiest Holidays 2017 Release!!  Today we have for you......Rustic Rejoicing!!  For something less snowy and more woodsy - this set is full of natural beauty!
http://powerpoppy.com/collections/happiest-holiday-collection/products/rustic-rejoicing

I've used a base of red topped with cream and brown cut with Divine Eloquence.  Around these layers I've attached some cream ribbon.  Next I've stamped the bough of pine cones from Rustic Rejoicing in Rich Cocoa and coloured with Copics.  I've cut this out with Labels 28 Dies and adhered to the front of the card.  I've stamped the sentiment in black, die cut with Large Circles and sponged with Antique Linen ink while in the die and popped up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a bow.

Stamps - Rustic Rejoicing (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Brown, Cream, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Large Circles, Labels 28 and Divine Eloquence, Cream Ribbon, Bow Easy, X-press It Foam Tape

There are more samples using this beautiful set, so make sure you pop by and see what the Bloomies have for you today!
That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You ladies are knocking it out of the park with this set! Your card is so elegant and that image is just awesome, wonderful job!

Tinstar said...

gorgeous card, love the use of the die cut background for balance.

Gab said...

Wow, that is just so gorgeous!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy! This is GORGEOUS! I have to say this is one of my favorite decorative dies, and I love your color layers. Your coloring is always exquisite, and I love the sponging. This is absolutely fabulous, and I will have to CASE this one!! Hehe! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely gorgeous coloring and I love the decorative die you used behind your main image!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is absolutely fabulous !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails