Friday, March 9, 2018

Birthday Cake!


Hello Everyone!  It's Power Poppy Friday and I've been playing with Layer Cake Digi Stamp.  I've actually modified this image by removing the sentiment on the banner and replaced it with one done on the computer.

I was asked to make a birthday card for a female, so I tried to make this pink and fun! :)  I've cut the base card and used a border punch across the bottom, then layered with white card, green checked paper and a piece of white embossed card.  I've printed the cake and created sentiment from Layer Cake onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copies.  I've cut this with Oval Nestabilities and matted with pink card cut with Lacy Oval Nestabilities.  To finish I've added a little bit of bunting using Pennant Row Dies and some sparkly sequins for a bit of fun!

Stamps - Layer Cake (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Pink, Graphic 45 DP
Ink - Printer
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders: Oval and Lacy Oval Nestabilities; ODBD Pennant Row Dies, Sequins, Embossing Folder, Border Punch

Check out what some of the Bloomies have been creating this week!

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Kathy, this cake looks so good and looks good enough to have a slice! Yum...look at that moist cake inside and the icing! Sigh! Beautifully done with the pretty pink and green, and I love your layout and great texture...with just the right amount of bling! Sweet and lovely! Someone is going to love, love this card!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Camille Short said...

This is so sweet - love it!

Gab said...

That looks so good - I bought this stamp set after seeing what you'd done with it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails