Friday, March 23, 2018

Bunny and Notebook!



Hello Everyone!!  I've got a couple of new creations using the latest products from Our Daily Bread Designs for you today!!

My first is a fun birthday card using the Hoppy Birthday stamp set - I've stamped the bunny image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, R00, G40, G43, G46, G28, Y11, Y15, BV17, B0000, B000, B00).  I've cut this out with Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  I've then used the two biggest dies from the same set to create a frame of white for the edge.  The patterned paper and soft green paper underneath come from Romantic Roses Collection Paper.

Stamps - Hoppy Birthday (ODBD)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - ODBD Romantic Roses Collection Paper, X-press It Blending Card, White
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Circles; Copics, X-press It Foam Tape



My next project is a fun notebook just for ME!!  I've used two pieces of paper from Beautiful Blooms to make the paper big enough to go around this Spirax Notebook and across the join I've added a piece of pink ribbon.  I've used the Letter K and the Letter J Dies to die cut some Blushing Bride card and while still in the die I've airbrushed R83 Copic.  I've then cut some cream card using Double Stitched Rectangles and Lavish Layers.  While the Double Stitched Rectangle die was still on the piece of card, I've airbrushed some E84 Copic onto it and then glued to the other die cut.  Then I've added the letters on the top and affixed to the front of the notebook.  Finally I've added some big rhinestones to the top corner for a bit of bling!

Stamps - None
Ink - None
Paper - ODBD Beautiful Blossoms Collection Paper, Cream
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Letter K, Letter J, Double Stitched Rectangles, Lavish Layers, Copic R83 and E84, Pink Ribbon, X-press It High Tack Double Sided Tape, Rhinestones

Want even more inspiration?  Check out the ODBD Blog, Facebook and Instagram!

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!

1 comment:

Gab said...

Love both of those creations!! I especially love the bunny with his cute little message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails