Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Fabulous Friend



Hello Everyone!  Today I have a card that I made for my BFF's Birthday this month.  I've used Graceful Still Life Digital Stamp for the image and Pure Prairie Bouquet Digital Stamp for the sentiment.

I've edited the two images together using Photoshop and printed it out onto X-press It Blending Card and then coloured with Copics.  I've die cut the pink layer using Blushing Bride and Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor Die.  I've then cut the image to fit and cropped the corners with a punch.  I've matted this with Pool Party card and attached to the front of a piece of folded Kraft card. To finish I sprinkled a few sequins around the image.

Stamps - Digital: Graceful Still Life, Pure Prairie Bouquet (Power Poppy)
Ink - Printer
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Kraft
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders A2 Valiant HonorDie, Sequins

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

2 comments:

Gab said...

Just gorgeous - what a great sentiment!!

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, this is gorgeous! I love this beautiful branch, and it makes a great card for almost any occasion. But your BFF will LOVE this cared! I love this birthday sentiment, and your coloring is (as always) exquisite! I love your layout with the perfect colors for layering and a gorgeous intricate die! I love it all, sweet friend! You are a wonderful friend to make this card for your BFF! I'm sure you are her BFF! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for sharing this with us! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails