Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Would Be Lost...

Hello Everyone!  I have had a HUGE week-end with three days at the Brisbane Papercraft Expo followed by the Copic Intermediate Certification!!!  Talk about needing a rest!!  :)  Today's card is one I made just before the week-end and is another masculine card using JustRite's new You Are My Anchor set!  As someone who loves making pretty, girly cards; it's surprised me how much I love and am using this masculine set!  It is going to be soooooooo useful!!!!

I decided to go for a more antique feel with this one, while still trying to keep that masculine feel.  The base is Chocolate Chip, White, brown bazzill and some Kaisercraft Le Chateau DP.  Over this is a panel of more brown (punched with MS Zig Zag punch) and Le Chateau and then added some knotted grosgrain.

The Compass has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, YR21, 0).  It's been cut out with large circle Nestabilites, matted with chocolate chip cut with small circle Nestabilities and matted again with brown cut with Pinking Circle Nestabilities.

Stamps - You Are My Anchor (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Chocolate Chip, White, Brown Bazzill, Kaisercraft Le Chateau DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Large, Small and Large Pinking Circle Nestabilities,  MS Zig Zag Punch, Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great DPs and image! Hope you can get rested up soon :)

Leigh said...

This set is fabulous and is definitely on my 'need' list. Love this card Kathy.
Hope you are feeling a bit more rested now and see you on the 25th!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Cool job with all things brown, I love brown!

Gab said...

Gorgeous card ... I love seeing masculine cards!

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful masculine card, Kathy! This is a most awesome JR set. Love how you've put your card together with all those warm browns and great paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails