Friday, June 3, 2011

Pink Ballerina

Hello Everyone!  I suppose many of you are wondering where I have been.  Unfortunately I have been sick and have also had three sick kids - it has not been a fun household and little time to stamp.  I have been quietly preparing for a very big week next week, with something new to show you every day!!  To get back into the swing of things I've made this super cute and very girly card - inspired by my 3yr old daughter who loves this stamp and all things PINK!  :)

For the base I've used pink bazzill, white, another layer of pink and some MME paper that I found in my stash.  Across this I've used more pink, punched with a fiskars punch and topped with more MME and some white satin ribbon.  I used the Beaded Ovals Spellbinders to cut a piece of white card and then I airbrushed some RV23 on it while it was still in the die.  The stamp is Ballerina Marci by La La Land Crafts and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (E000, E01, R20, RV21, RV23, RV000, BV000, BV00, G40, G82, E50, E51, E53, YR31, 0).  I cut her out with scissors and popped it up on X-press It Foam Mounting Tape.  To finish off I added a few Kaisercraft clear rhinestones to the top corners.  You can find all sorts of inspiration in the La La Land Customer Gallery.  :)

Stamps - Ballerina Marci (La La Land Crafts)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink Bazzill, White, MME Quite Contrary DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Beaded Oval Nestabilities, Fiskars Lazy Days of Summer Punch, White Satin Ribbon, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, Scissors, Foam Tape.

That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!

12 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely adorable and your coloring AMAZING, Kathy! Beautifully precious!

Marisa said...

Oh no....not good when mama is sick along with the kids! Hope you feel better soon - all of you! fabulously coloured image and some wonderful DP in the BG.

Anita Bownds said...

oh that is super cute!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

This card is so sweet and so beautifully colored. Sorry to hear that you and kids have been sick. That is so hard when you are feeling awful and you have to take care of sick kids to boot.. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, look at this! Cuteness in pink! I love it! Very pretty coloring and papers. Simply adorable. I hope you and your family are all better by the time you read this.

Jenny said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love these la la images and how nice they are to colour with copics. Fabulous colouring. Jenny B x

Renkata said...

Such a fresh and sweet card Kathy!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Yes very pink, I am having a la la flash back to last weekend, go the dancer and all things girlie, looks great!

pam124 said...

I can see why your daughter loves this image Kathy. I love your copic coloring and that amazing nestie which was airbrushed. Your dp is so pretty and perfect for a "girlie" card. I don't get to make many of them. I'm so glad to see you post again and I pray you and your family will continue to have good health. Hugs!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Kathy, wow, what an adorable card and your coloring.....it just blows me away!! I am sorry that you and the kiddos have been sick...never a fun thing to happen!! Sending you lots of hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Gab said...

What an adorable card. She is very pretty in pink

velta said...

Hi Kathy ~ This is just adorable! I love your pink girly colors and the image is just perfect to give to a little ballerina! Here is wishing you and your little ones a prayer to get well soon...not easy when you have 3 and then you are sick too! Prayers sent your way !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails