Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Botanical Tree


Hello Everyone! It's New Release Time from Power Poppy!!  WOOHOO!!  Today's the first day, so you haven't missed a thing and we are kicking off with a fabby new set called Botanical Tree.  There will be more Christmas goodness through the week so make sure you pop by the Power Poppy Blog through to Sunday to see what goodies they have in store for you this festive season!

Usually I am drawn to the larger image in a set, but today I really liked the 'JOY' sentiment and this sweet little Poinsettia image.  I have to admit, I'm more than a little fond of the poinsettia for Christmas!  I've stamped the sentiment in green ink and the poinsettia from Botanical Tree in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card.  I've coloured the flower in Copics (R32, R35, R37, R89) and added touches of Gold Kirarina Wink pen to the centre and fussy cut.  I've created a tag using a die cut of green card then layered with white and some Echo Park Very Merry Christmas paper.  I've added another strip of the same paper and then some gingham ribbon underneath.  I've also pierced a row top and bottom of the paper.  I've cut the sentiment out with Labels 33 and popped it up on foam tape.  I've then attached the poinsettia as shown, added a couple of clear rhinestones and tied a gingham ribbon to the top.  The bag is a basic brown bag with a piece of Very Merry paper matted with green attached to the front! Quick and easy!!  :)

Stamps - Botanical Tree (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Green
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Old Olive, White, Echo Park Very Merry Christmas DP
Accessories - Copics, Tag Die, Spellbinders Labels 33, Paper Piercer, Clear Rhinestones, Red Gingham Ribbon, X-press It Foam Tape

Wait until you see what inspiration the Bloomies have for you today!!!
Thanks for visiting and make sure you pop by tomorrow for a brand new set with a whole fresh twist on Christmas - you are going to love it!  Enjoy today's hop and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

8 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

What darling paper and coordination here Kathy! This just goes to show that little extras make a big difference! Love the darling tag with the pop of color and extra bits of bling!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, what a gorgeous gift bag and tag! I also love the beautiful DP! I love how you've used the word in this set (another sneaky peek, eh?), and I can't wait to see it all! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!

Barb said...

Your tag and gift bag combo are super sweet! They are really going to make someone happy!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your tag is just super charming Kathy! And I LOVE how you used the "Joy" sentiment! I love that it's vertical too and wanted to include it on my card, but I couldn't make it work. You used it fantastically!!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the Joy with the poinsettia just so. Very pretty papers and cute tag shape. Love it with the bag. A great pair!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful one!! The poinsettia is very beautiful!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute gift tag with the matching bag. I like the country feel to the tag with the papers and the JOY focus. Darling gift set Kathy.

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ said...

great tags

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails