Sunday, October 18, 2015

Candle Wreath for Christmas


Hello Everyone!!  Have you been enjoying the latest releases by Power Poppy over the last few days??  Well, you can buy them all RIGHT NOW!!  WOOHOO!  Let's get in the festive spirit and get creative!  So, what have I created today? I got in the colouring groove and pulled out Wreaths Plain and Fancy and how much fun is this to colour!!

I've used a base of So Saffron and layered with white and some Christmas Carol DP.  Down the side I've attached a piece of green ribbon and then added another piece of Christmas Carol paper across the card front.  I've stamped the wreath and candle accent from Wreaths Plain and Fancy in the middle in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured it with Copics (Y21, Y26, Y28, G40, G43, G46, G82, G85, G99, E51).  I've cut it out with Small Circle Nestabilities and matted with So Saffron cut with Delightful Circles and popped it up on foam tape.  I've stamped the sentiment, also from Wreaths Plain and Fancy, in yellow and cut it and matted it with green card and also popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a couple of rhinestones to the corner.

Stamps - Wreaths Plain and Fancy (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, So Saffron, White, Green, Kaisercraft Christmas Carol DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Yellow
Accessories - Copics, Small Circle and Delightful Circles, Circle Punches, Green Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones, X-press It Foam Tape


The Bloomies have a huge range of creations to show today, so make sure you pop by and leave some love!!
That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another stunning card Kathy!

BJ Searcy said...

Beautiful card, Kathy. Love your coloring of the wreath.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is gorgeous, and I just love wreaths! And oh what beautiful coloring this is so wonderful with the DP and the lush ribbon! And I love that circle die that really adds more to this stunning wreath! And I really love that you've used yellow for the sentiment...you see it but it doesn't distract from the wreath. Stunning card, and I'm ready for Christmas...bring it on! Hugs!

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ said...

This is a lovely designed card everything fits together so well

Yoonsun Hur said...

So lovely and precious card, Kathy!!

Kris B said...

Beautiful! Your coloring is amazing and I love the colors and patterns! Wonderful cards!

Karen L K said...

Really nice!!

Gab said...

So pretty

Leslie Miller said...

You did a gorgeous job with this wreath, Kathy! Love it with the gold bow and complimentary colors. That paper is fabulous, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails