Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Peonies


Hello Everyone!  Today is the last day of the JustRite Papercraft October release! I hope you've loved all the sets as much at the DT have and of course we've saved my favourite for last!!  PEONIES!!!  Who can resist beautiful blooms that you can use to create a bouquet in a mason jar??!! Swooooon!!  And just to make that little bit more irresistible.... you can buy the matching Peonies Cutting Dies!!  Swoooooon again!!!

I've used a base of pink card, layered with cream card and some DP.  Next I've cut some pink card with Decorative Labels 8.  The next panel is a piece of cream cut with Tonic Studios Royal Frame with Butterfly Insert Die.  I didn't cut the butterfly panel, only the outer and can I say, all the pieces just FALL OUT....OMGosh, such an easy clean up!!  Ooops, where was I?  I actually ran a wide piece of ivory ribbon through the Tonic Die and then attached a piece of pink trim over the top. Now the fun part!  I actually stamped and masked my images from Peonies to create the bouquet in the top of the mason jar.  Once I did that, I coloured it all with Copics (RV00, RV52, RV55, RV66, G40, G43, G46, YG97, B0000, B000, B21, B91, B93, Y21) and added a touch of Kirarina 2Win Lemon Yellow to the center.  Because I masked it, I had to fussy cut it all and then popped it up on foam tape.  Why did I fussy cut it when there are Peonies Cutting Dies???  Well, mine hadn't arrived in time, but you know I'll be using them next time!!  ;-)


Stamps - Peonies (JustRite Papercraft)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink, Cream, Tilda Apple Blossom DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Tonic Royal Frame with Butterfly Insert, Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, Wide Ivory Ribbon, Pink Trim, X-press It High Tack Foam Tape

Want to see what else you can create with these beautiful stamps??  The JR girls have some gorgeous creations to show you, so pop on by and leave a little love!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Heidi Blankenship
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr
Darsie Bruno

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!

5 comments:

Sassy said...

You've added so many layers to this fabulous card, including ribbon and trim. You've colored the flowers beautifully too. I totally agree with you...JustRite Stamps saved the best for last this time! Thank you for taking part in the blog hop this week.
Sandi Smith
"Sassy"

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Kathy! Just beautiful :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is one gorgeous set, and I just love that it has matching dies for the Mason jar and the tag! Yes, you've saved the best until last! Wow! And I love the absolutely gorgeous colors and coloring and the amazing layout with the layers! Totally stunning, Kathy! Hugs!

Gab said...

So pretty - I love how you coloured the water in the jar

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, gorgeous! Stunning! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails