Saturday, October 17, 2015

Morning Splendor


Hello Everyone!  It's day three of the JustRite Papercraft October Release!  Today the JustRite girls are showcasing a dreamy new set called Morning Splendor!  I just looooooove this with it's soft flowing blooms and swirly tendrils floating about!!  You'll love the different images in this set and all the pretty sentiments that go with it!!  I know I'll be using this one a LOT!!

I decided to let the image from Morning Splendor take center stage and stamped it on a large piece of X-press It Blending Card and coloured it with Copics (B60, B63, B66, G40, G43, G46, E21, YR30, YR31) and added some silver detail with a Kirarina Wink Silver Pen. The sentiment, also from Morning Splendor, has been stamped in the top corner and accented with a yellow Copic Marker.  I've matted the panel with cream card, punching the bottom with the Deco Fan border punch.  This has been placed on the card base of blue bazzill, cream card, two pieces of Graphic 45 DP and a strip of blue ribbon with a notched end. To finish I've added a couple of buttons.

Stamps - Morning Splendor (JustRite)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Cream, Blue Bazzill, Graphic 45 DP
Accessories - Copics, MS Deco Fan Border Punch, Blue Ribbon, Buttons

Want to see more Morning Splendor gorgeousness??  Pop by these blogs and leave the girls a little love!
JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Kristi Schurr
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

A lovely card that could be duplicated for many occasions. I love the elegant sentiment and the floral arrangements.is perfect for coloring in a variety of ways. I really like the size of the arrangement. It's not to large so it won't take a lot of time to color. You've created a sweet card.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this, too! I'm sure it's got everything to do with your expert coloring and fabulous card design, but this set looks like a must have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails