Thursday, November 26, 2015

Love You to the Moon and Back!


Hello Everyone!  There's something about this new Arriving Soon stamp set by JustRite Papercraft that I just love!  I don't know about everyone else, but I've told my kids that I loved them to the moon and back.....which eventually morphed into "I love you around the universe and back!"  :)  I also like that this set is fabulous for baby cards, but for older kids (or adults for that matter!) as well!  I have news about a HUGE SALE as well, so make sure you scroll down!!

I've used a base of Marina Mist card and layered with silver and some Secret Garden DP.  Next I've added a panel of white punched with a border punch and topped with more paper.    I've used the Tonic Royal Frame and Butterfly Insert Die to cut a piece of Marina Mist for my feature panel and then carefully snipped on each side so I could thread a piece of silver ribbon through.  I've stamped the image and sentiment from Arriving Soon in grey (for the moon) and black (sentiment) inks and then used blue Copics (B0000, B000, B00, B21, B91) to colour and airbrush around the moon for a soft sky effect.  To add a bit of sparkle, I've used a Clear Spica Pen on the Moon and surrounding stars and a touch of silver Kirarina Pen on the swirls.  To finish I've added a couple of silver stars to the frame.


Stamps - Arriving Soon (JustRite Papercraft)
Paper - Marina Mist, White, Silver, Kaisercraft Secret Garden DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copic Airbrush System, Copic Markers, Tonic Royal Frame and Butterfly Insert, Fiskars Border Punch, Star Die, Silver Ribbon



A little enabling for you too!!!  There is a HUGE Thanksgiving sale happening at JustRite Papercraft!
40% off every in stock JustRite Stamps and JustRite Dies as well as 40% off in stock Spellbinders Dies and 40 % 0ff Tonic Dies.

There's even a sale off colouring products with 40% off Colorburst, 40% off Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, 40%... and 40% off Prima Pastels.
Plus we are now carrying Copic Markers on our website and they are on sale now for just $5.24.
 
That's all from me today, I have to go and get a little Christmas Shopping done! Thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

2 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Kathy...what a beautiful card...Love it!!! and love the die cuts and colours too!!

Gab said...

Just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails