Tuesday, November 24, 2015

To the New Parents!


Hello Everyone!  The last card I made was for a baby boy, so today I thought I should put up one for a baby GIRL!  This is another new sweet baby set by JustRite Papercraft called We Are Having A Baby.  It's got a couple of adorable bear images and I chose this super cute one with balloons!

I've used a base of Kraft card and layered with white (pierced around the edge) and some pretty Maja Designs paper.  Down the side is a strip of kraft topped with a ribbon.  The next panel is white topped with matching Maja Designs paper.  I've stamped the bear from We Are Having A Baby in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  I've cut this out with Oval Nestabilities and while still in the die, I've lightly sponged some ink around the edge.  I've matted this with kraft cut with Floral Oval Nestabilities.  I've created the sentiment with two stamps (instead of parents you can choose other options!) from the same set, cut it out with Circle Nestabilities, once again sponging a little ink while still in the die and popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a few pink buttons!

Stamps - We Are Having A Baby (JustRite Papercraft)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Kraft, White, Maja Designs
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Oval and Floral Oval dies, Circle Dies, Buttons, Paper Piercer, Ribbon.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails