Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Exciting News for Aussies!

Hi there!! As most Aussies know, we often have trouble finding products that are more easily available overseas because the wholesalers here don't stock what we are looking for! Michael and Colleen at ABSA are a small home based stationary shop that are branching out into craft supplies!!! They are the loveliest people and now can order over 1000 different shades of Bazzill, all Spellbinders products and the latest news.....JUST RITE STAMPS!!!! I tell you I screamed when I found out!!! The best thing (for me) is that they are only 5mins drive away!!! WOOHOO!!! They are also hoping to offer a huge variety of products soon, and if you are looking for something particular, let them know and they will try their best to source it for you!!! If you give them a call, let them know I sent you!!! :)

1 comment:

jhet said...

Yay! That's good news for me!! Thanks for the heads up Kathy. Chat with you soon!

God bless you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails