Sunday, March 15, 2009

Featured Stamper - Twinshappy!

Today's Featured Stamper is the very talented Twinshappy!!! Stacy has a huge gallery and I've chosen this card to CASE this week! I just love this 'Light Of The World' set from Our Daily Bread Designs and as soon as I saw Stacy's card I knew exactly what I wanted to do!!
I started with a base of River Rock, layered with Black and the White card. The white layer has been embossed with the Devine Swirl embossing folder and my cuttlebug. Then I cut a piece of Ginger Blossom DSP to cover the bottom of the white panel and tied some wide black organdy ribbon around it. The lighthouse has been stamped in River Rock and the sentiment (from the same set) stamped over it in black. It has been cut out with square nestabilities and embossed the edge and matted on a very thin layer of RR and then the black scalloped layer. I've finished off with a gold swirl clip tied with some RR grosgrain ribbon.
That's all for today, thanks for visiting!! :)

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Absolutely beautiful Kathy.

Kelley said...

Another beautiful ODBD cards! I like your clean and simple cards, but than you just seem to add some classy and elegant style to all your cards!

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just lovely and elegant! Love that DP -I should use it more often, the colors lend to such a great card!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh, this card is just GORGEOUS!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!! Love how the swirled embossing folder almost looks like waves! Very elegant!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Kathy! I love that elegant color combo, the dp, the embossed bg and that wonderful image and sentiment.

Jane Wetzel said...

This is sooo elegant Kathy! Love the softness of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails