Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday EDNA!!!!

This card is for my BFF Edna who is celebrating her birthday!!! I've used this week's SCS challenge and the style is very much a change from the usual for me, but I think it turned out OK!

I started with a base of black card, layered with white and then red card. I've added a strip of Kaiser paper from their Sakura range and stamped the sentiment from SU's 'Occasional Greetings' (All Holidays in the USA) in black. The main panel is black, layered with a piece of white that I had embossed with the Floral Screen embossing folder. The black squares are cut the the CB 'Vintage' die set and then I've stamped the three flowers from SU's 'Eastern Blooms' in Real Read, cut them out and popped them up. I even decorated the inside, but forgot to take a picture of it....ooops!!!
Happy Birthday Edna - Hope you have a wonderful day my friend!!!!
That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This one is beautiful! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card! So pretty!

Leigh said...

I really like this Kaisercraft paper. Lovely card.

Jane said...

Wow some really amazing cards, love the black, red and white cards.

Jane :0)
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails