Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Day!!

Hello Everyone!!  Today I was inspired by this month's Fan Club sketch - if you are a member of SCS you can find it HERE.  I also got to play with my new Time to Celebrate stamp set by MFT!  Love these fun a la modes!!  :)

I've stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured her with Copics (R24, R29, B91, B93, B95, B97, E000, E01, E51, E53, E31, E33, E35, E41, R83, R85, R89, YR12, C0, C1) and then cut her out with Mega Rectangle Nestabilities, matting with green cut with the matching scallop.  The background paper and paper strips are all from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker DP.  The flowers have been made using MFT's Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics (that I got for my birthday!!  YAY for new toys!!!!).  Love that it comes in two sizes!!!  Finally I made the notched tag for the sentiment (also from Time to Celebrate) and finished with a button.

Stamps - Time to Celebrate (MFT)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Black, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Mega Rectangles and Mega Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics, MS Branch Punch, EK Success Single Embossed Curve Punch, Button, Foam Tape.

Well that's all from me today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh Kathy!! I love this!! So, so cute!Fab job!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous work Kathy! I love the MFT things new releases too.. and just ordered a bunch of dienamics, lol. You enabler you :)
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Kylie

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the bright and fun feel to this, all the red is cool... nice way to use that image for the first time, and gooooo the roses!!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute image and fabulous card! Love those papers and every little detail. Happy belated birthday!

Marisa said...

Love the roses! Is this your b-day card to yourself ;) Fabulously done.

Yvonne Hagane said...

So cute, Kathy! Love the papers and your layout is awesome. Have a great weekend :)
Hugs.

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Kathy! Love the fun image and the pretty patterned paper! :)

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty. love the papers and aren't those sentiment flags just super fun to make/use. yours looks great!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute KathY! LOVE!!!

Wirg's Creative World said...

Love this card, love the image so much I just went and bought myself one too! Thanks for all your inspiration Kathy!

velta said...

As always you do know how to please...your creations are always a "happy" place for me ...TFS!

Gab said...

Love that card!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwww, LOVE this, too!! Everything you make is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails