Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rainbows and Smiles

Hello Everyone and welcome to the release of the brand new My Rainbow set by JustRite Stampers!!  This is a set of 4 sentiment centres and interchanging borders with rainbow themes!!  Whether you are cheering your friend, or thanking them for cheering you, this is a fabulous set to have!!

After the flooding that hit my city last month, this sentiment jumped out at me and begged to be used.  I created the base with green, white and pink bazzill and then two pieces of Kaisercraft English Rose DP.  Across the join I've added a piece of pink satin ribbon.  Then I stamped the sentiment from My Rainbow in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut it out with Small Oval Nestabilities and popped it up on top of the border (also from My Rainbow)that was stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves and cut with Large Oval Nestabilities.  It's then matted with dark pink bazzill cut with Big Scallop Oval Nestabilities and then popped up on pink cut with Labels 13 and embossed with Swiss Dots EF.  I then added a couple of rolled flowers and some leafy die cuts, a few pearls and a pink bow!  :)

Stamps - My Rainbow (JustRite)
Paper - Green, White, Pink Bazzill, Kaisercraft English Rose DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Bamboo Leaves
Accessories - Labels 13, Big Scallop Oval, Large and Small Oval Nestabilities, Swiss Dots EF, Bow Easy, Pink Satin Ribbon, Little Leaves die, MS Branch Punch, Rolled Flower die, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, Foam Tape.

Don't miss the other beautiful creations today by checking the list on the JustRite Inspiration Blog!  I've also entered this in the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week to use dies on your card!  :)  Thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!!  :)

12 comments:

pasjemari said...

Gorgeous card , Kathyj
The colours are lovely
pozdrowienia Maria

Marisa said...

I have avoided that Nestie shape and you have used it fabulously. Great flowers and card!

Michelle Woerner said...

So pretty sweet friend! Love those rolled flowers, so you guys got the MFT rolled flower die? fun!! Love this paper too, English Rose is just stunning. Hugs and let's talk soon!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card Kathy!! I just love your rolled flowers!! That dp is my favorite!! So elegant!
hugs,
Chris

Luv 2 Create said...

Gorgeous card. The colors are beautiful together. Love the sentiments in this new set.
Marcie

Danni said...

Beautiful card! I never think to emboss my mats for images/sentiments, it adds so much!

Leigh said...

Just gorgeous Kathy. I love it.

Kerrie said...

Oh Kathy, this is just stunning, love the sentiment.

Gab said...

that is so pretty

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love all the pinks and greens, they look great! The sentiment is fab too, I like it!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwww, LOVE these colors and those rolled flowers. Absolute beauty!

Liz Weber said...

Ooh la la Kathy, I lurve that paper range, lurve your gorgeous stamping (as always) and just adore the spellbinders you used on this one... it was lovely chit chatting to you today, take care, get better and have a wonderful evening tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails