Thursday, December 3, 2015

Remember You Are Brave


Hello Everyone!  I have a new card today for you using one of the latest releases by JustRite Papercraft called Remember You Are!  If you have a fondness for Winnie the Pooh this will have a familiar feel!  Full of mix and match words to create a sentiment perfect for the person you have in mind!  I have a friend who's had a rough time lately and I thought this combo in particular would be fitting for her.

I've used a base of black card and layered with red and some Spring Bloom DP.  Next is a strip of black topped with more DP.  Around this I've attached cream and aqua ribbons.  I've then used the JustRite Vintage Labels Seven Dies (ooops, just realised that this particular die is no longer available - sorry about that!) to cut a piece of DP and a piece of black card.  I've cut the card panel in half so it can frame the other piece a little.  The sentiment from Remember You Are has been stamped in black and red inks to highlight the words braver and believe and then cut it out with a circle die and popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added some clear rhinestones and a couple of buttons.

Stamps - Remember You Are (JustRite Papercraft)
Paper -Black, White, Red, Kaisercraft Spring Bloom DP
Ink - Black and Red
Accessories - JustRite Vintage Labels Seven, Circle Nestabilities, Rhinestones, Buttons

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Really beautiful card Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails