Tuesday, May 11, 2010

COPIC NEWS!!!

Hello Everyone!!!  I'm BACK!!!  Did you think I was gone for a long time for just Certification...... well you are right, the big secret I've been keeping is that while in Melbourne I spent the rest of my time with Marianne Walker and Lori Craig from Copic USA training to be one of the three Australian Copic Regional Certification Instructors!!!

Here we are with Jacqui and Jonny from X-press Graph-X (The Australian Distributors of Copic).  Jacqui and Jonny are just the loveliest people and we had an awesome week-end (and very busy!!) with them!
L-R: Jacqui, Debra James (Instructor West), Me (Instructor North-East), Mandi-Lee Klinger (Instructor South-East) and Jonny.

On Saturday we all attended the Melbourne Certification along with many lovely ladies.....
Certification is designed for store owners and wholesalers so most of these ladies have their own shops in the area.  Marianne and Lori both presented throughout the class and kept things fun and interesting!! :)  Marianne can be a little off-beat and even coloured HER HAIR with copics!!!!  LOL!!!!  Lori wasn't having a bar of that!!!  :)
I love this photo taken on the day of Certification with me, Lori, Marianne and Mandi!!!!  :)

I also love this pic of Marianne and me.....she'd just signed my official Certification Certificate and we were laughing at something - I think it shows off her personality really well!!  :)  {Hugs M}

And lastly is a photo of me and my new BFF Lori!!!  She is the sweetest person you'd ever come across and one day I'm going to go visit my pea-snapping friend on the prairie!!!  {Hugs Lori}

For a little info on things coming up.......Jonny, Mandi and I will be at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo and Convention which is held over the Queen's Birthday long week-end; June 12 -14.  We will all be at the X-press It/Copic Stand 55 and Mandi is also conducting 2hr classes there in Classroom 3 from 2.30pm-4.30pm.  If you would like to attend you can book online HERE.  There are fabulous prizes available at the show including the big one - a pack of 36 Ciao Markers, Blending Card and Memento Ink Pad!!!  (The X-press It Blending Card is FANTASTIC and makes Copic colouring a breeze......just ask Marianne and Lori!!!)

We will also be at the Brisbane Copic Certification which is held the following day on June 15th, with the lovely Mandi-Lee running this class and I will be assisting.  If you are interested in attending Certification classes you can find out more about them HERE.

If you've managed to sit through all this - congratulations!!!  LOL!!!  I'm really excited about Copic in Australia and I can't wait for all the colouring fun that lies ahead!!!!

21 comments:

Marisa said...

Ooh, you lucky lady :D How fun and congratulations too!!! You go girl!! Looking forward to hearing all about what you get to do and see your fine colouring on your cards :D (((hugs)))

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohoo... welcome home and CONGRATS... that is wonderful. I bet your excited! I am sure the family missed you too! hugs...

Michelle Woerner said...

yahooo! Girl those pictures are amazing and I am so excited for you. Big hugs and welcome back.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Congratulations on your new venture Kathy, I am sure it will be a fun and rewarding ride!!

Great photos, fun times!!

jhet said...

Congratulations Kathy! Will be looking forward to your colouring techniques to share!! :)
Hugs!

Jhet

Jessie said...

Yeay! I'm so happy for you Kathy! Congratulations :)

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwww, huge congrats on being an instructor....how totally COOL!! What great photos too, looks like you had an AMAZING time together. :)

Kerrie said...

Congratulations on becoming a copic instructor, exciting times ahead!

Francie G. said...

Congrats, Kathy! Thanks for sharing all the photos!

Sammi said...

whoo hooo!! Go Kathy! That's really awesome!! :D Cograts! :D Love your photos! Looking forward to following your Copic journey!!
xxx

Grace said...

Big congrats Kathy!!! Thanks for sharing the photos! You are simply beautiful and I'm so happy for you and this new venture!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats Kathy! Can't wait to see MORE gorgeous creations from you! Thanks for sharing all these fun pics!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous news GF!!! Congrats Kathy!!! The photos are soooo fun!!! Glad to hear & see you had a blast!!! Hugs ~S~

Amy Sheffer said...

ACK!!!! SOOOOOOOO AWESOME! (Yes, I'm SHOUTING!) Congrats and big hugs!

Sharon Harnist said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time at your classes -- GREAT bunch of gals and wonderful photos! Congratulations again, Kathy!

Mandi-Lee said...

Hi Cathy, it was so lovely to meet you! Im looking forward to working alot together!
lol
mandi

Velta said...

Oh my what fun you had! Congrats coming your way! You look so happy, wish I had been there!

America said...

CONGRATULATIONS GF!!!!!! You girls look as if you had a blast!!! HOW FUN!!!! Now, yhoure gonna have to teach the rest of us all your new wonderful COPIC secrets. heheh... :)

Sharon said...

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for sharing all your exciting news. Two of my friends and I have been booked into Mandi's class on the Saturday of the Brisbane show for weeks now!!! Can't wait. Hope to see you that weekend - it would be nice to meet you after chatting in blogsville.

Sharon x

Kelley said...

So totally awesome for you, Kath!

Leigh said...

Woo Hoo, Congratulations Kathy. Will see you at the show in June.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails