Do Not Be Anxious Card, so it was an easy choice for which one to case. I changed the colour, the verse, left off the ribbon, charm and sewing.
I started with a base of Pink Pirouette and layered with silver card and some Kaisercraft Blushed DSP. The next panel is more silver, more pirouette and white embossed with the Victoria EF. The top panel is more silver, more pirouette (pierced) and then popped this layer up on foam tape. The frame is from ODBD's Vine Borders and the verse is from the Scripture Series 1 set which will be available on June 1st from Our Daily Bread Designs! I've stamped these in versamark and embossed with silver EP and finished off by adding some pink ZVA flowers to the corners.
Now I can tell you the dramas I've had. Originally I had some Bella Rose DSP on the silver for the bottom layer. Grace sewed around the edge of her's, so I thought I'd go the extra mile and get out my sewing machine. My sewing machine is not my friend. I started sewing - it locked up. Groaning I get the card off the machine and it is a tangled MESS. I spend time cleaning out the machine, pulling out threads and so on. I test the machine.....it works fine. Put the card back on and try and salvage the layer........another massive mess. My base is ruined, so I try to cut the excess threads and start cleaning out the machine again ---- not looking closely enough, because I'm too busy looking at the machine, I slice my finger with the super sharp scissors. Now not only is the card ruined with all the mangled threads, it's also covered in blood. A band-aid, more time spend cleaning out my machine and as you can see, a change of BG and NO SEWING later.....I have a finished card!!! SIGH!
Stamps - Scripture Series 1, Vine Borders (ODBD)
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Silver Card, White Card, Kaisercraft Blushed DSP
Ink - Versamark
Accessories - Silver EP, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Victoria EF, ZVA flowers, Foam Tape.
That's all for today, thanks for visiting!! :)