Thursday, May 19, 2011

Books and Daisies

Hello Everyone!!  Today I'm playing along with the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, which is an inspiration challenge.  I guess I was inspired by the green pot and the flowers and this is what I ended up with.  :)

I stamped the books and daisies image from Flourishes' From The Desk Of set - love this cute image and such a good size too - in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured it with Copics (G40, G82, G85, BG0000, BG000, G24, G28, Y35, Y38, YR24, E35).  It was cut with Large Rectangle Nestabilities and then I cut a mat of yellow (since I don't own small rectangle nestabilities).  I framed this with Old Olive cut with the Fleur de Lis Rectangle Nestabilities. The base is constructed of Old Olive, White and Modern Homemaker DP.  Across this I added a piece of white cut with the MS Iron Gate punch and topped with more Modern Homemaker DP.  Across these I've added some White Crochet Lace and popped up my image over the top with foam tape.  Next I've stamped the sentiment from Orchids in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut it out with Oval Nestabilities.  To finish I added a few Kaisercraft clear rhinestones.

Stamps - From the Desk Of, Orchids (Flourishes)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Old Olive, White, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Large Oval, Large Rectangle and Fleur de Lis Rectangle Nestabilities, White Crochet Lace, MS Iron Gate Punch, Kaisercraft Clear Rhinestones, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are Inspired to Stamp!!  :)

14 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

OMG there are nesties that you don't own??? I like the little flowers atop the books, very sweet!

Andrea Ewen said...

This is so pretty Kathy...love those delicate flowers and the crochet trim behind the panel. Such beautiful accents!

pam124 said...

Beautiful job Kathy. I really love that image. Your nestie and border punching seals the deal. Awesome!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The dies are to die for...I need a money tree to buy all these new goodies...LOL! Perfect interpretation of the FTTC challenge...thanks for joining us! Hugs ~S~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning card Kathy!! I just love your coloring of that beautiful image!! Gorgeous gf!! I so want that image.
hugs,
Chris

Cindy Haffner said...

So very BEAUTIFUL!!~

Marisa said...

Happy sigh...love green and yellow :) Lovely frame around the focal image and touches of white accents. Fabulous as always :)

Benzi said...

Kathy, it's gorgeous with the lovely image, die, punch, and lace. It all came together to make a super card!

Louise Fox said...

Indeed a lovely card with lots of punch and pazazz! Great inspiration for those of us who own this set or who might by it! Blessings, Louise

Danni said...

What a great image and your shading of it is amazing! Gorgeous card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very sweet, Kathy! Love all the die cut embellishments! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

Leigh said...

This is lovely Kathy. I really love the colours.

Shannon White said...

Wow Kathy! This is Gorgeous! Love love love this image and your coloring is just Wonderful! 8-) Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today!

Hugs!
Shannon 8-)

Gab said...

That is so pretty ... love the colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails