Thursday, May 19, 2011

Copic Classes in Maryborough QLD

I have had a lot of interest in Copic Classes in Maryborough, QLD.   There will be a Beginner Class in the morning, followed by a Beyond the Basics class after lunch.

The details are -
Beginner Class
Date: Saturday 25 June
Location: Bottlebrush Crafts, 30 Ferry St Maryborough (corner of Ferry and Queen Streets).
Cost: $30 per person per class
Beginner Class Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
Everything will be included, 200 colours to play with, learn how to test paper, test inks, choose colours, learn 4 Blending Techniques and have images to take home and create with.

Beyond The Basics Class
Date: Saturday 25 June
Location: Bottlebrush Crafts, 30 Ferry St Maryborough (corner of Ferry and Queen Streets).
Cost: $30 per person per class
Beyond the Basics Class Time: 1pm - 3pm
The Beyond the Basics Class will cover colouring skin and hair, colouring black and white, adding texture, refilling, changing nibs, embellishments.

This is very much on a first in, first served basis, so if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible.  If you emailed me via the link in my earlier post and I have NOT replied to you, than I did not receive it.  I am VERY sorry if this is the case, it seems some came through and some did not.  Please email me at this address - inspiredtostamp at live dot com dot au.  (Please put the at symbol and dots where the words are....I have to write it this way to avoid email spam.  :(  Sad really)  You can also leave a comment on this post!  :)

Thanks for visiting!!!

3 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

yay i live in maryborough and would love to come to a class i love colouring....

Leigh said...

Oh Kathy, I want to be there. Will email you.

Unknown said...

do you still do the copic classes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails