Monday, May 9, 2011

Sisters Are Flowers

Hello Everyone!! I hope all the Mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday and were spoilt by their families!! Today the JR Girls are showcasing not one, but two fabulous sets!! Just Because is this AWESOME mini sentiment set that I will be using over and over!!! I had a sneak peek of it on Friday and used it on a post on Saturday too!! This set ribbed and works with the rectangle stampers.
If you thought that was FAB, the other set we are introducing today is Because I Care - a beautiful Cling set of sentiments (a lot of sister ones for those who've been asking for them!) and frames that are designed to work with the Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 and JustRite Happy Everything dies!!!
My card is made of a base of Baja Breeze and layered with white, Pink Pirouette and two pieces of Papermania Rose Garden DP. Across the join is a piece of white punched with the Woodland Branch punch and topped with a piece of pink satin ribbon. Next I cut a piece of white and a piece of pink in two sizes of Label 20 Nestabilities. On the white one I stamped the sentiment from Because I Care in Memento Tuxedo Black and added a little paper piercing underneath. To the side of this panel, I added a ZVA pearl flourish and then created a flower out of white tissue paper using the smallest two sizes of the Blossom 3 Nestabilities. I joined the flower layers together with a brad and glued it on top of the pearl flourish. Next I added a couple of pink ZVA flowers and some greenery using the MS Branch punch. To finish I added a couple of Kaisercraft Snow Pearls to the corner.

Stamps - Because I Care (JustRite)
Paper - Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, White, Papermania Rose Garden DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Label 20 and Blossom 3 Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Woodland Branch and Branch Punches, ZVA Flowers and Pearl Flourish, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack.

Don't miss all the gorgeous creations made by the team today!!!!

JustRite Inspiration Blog

Barb Schram

Sharon Harnist

Kellie Fortin

Michele Kovack

Mona Pendleton

Debbie Olson

Kazan Clark

Kathy Jones

Heidi Blankenship

Sankari Wegman

Angela Barkhouse

That's all for today, thanks for visiting and hope you are Inspired to Stamp!! :)

11 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, Springy and feminine, Kathy!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Kathy! Sweet mix of flowers!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your use of the patterned papers, I struggle with this. Such an adorable card. I love these new sentiments. Has been sunshine to a dark, dreary, cold morning here.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Just beautiful. Stunning flowers and great colors.

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Kathy. I shied away from that nestie shape but now that I see you using it I may have to add it to my wish list LOL! Gorgeous flowers and love the leaf border you used.

Marge said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love you fabulous papers, that awesome leaf punched border and I too would use this mini sentiment set constantly IF I had it! It's definitely on my Wish List now!!! TFS your fabulous creation!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh la la! So pretty and feminine! Perfection!! Hugs,

Danni said...

Love the papers/colors!! So very pretty!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Nice use of this paper again, the border punch goes really well with it!

velta said...

Oh how beautiful!!! I so envy your tissue flower...I have been practicing and just cannot seem to come up with one as beautiful as this one...TFS!!!

Gab said...

Gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails