Saturday, May 14, 2011

Copic Classes in Wide Bay

Hello Everyone!  I have been asked by a couple of people if I would teach classes in the Wide Bay area of Queensland.  At the moment I am considering running a Copic Beginner Class (please note this is not an official Certification Class) in Maryborough depending on interest.  This will be focusing on Copic techniques and isn't a cardmaking class as such.  All materials will be provided for you, of course you would be welcome to bring your own labelled markers.  In this class you will learn the basics about different Copic markers, picking colours, choosing the right paper and ink as well as blending techniques.

If there is enough interest, I will also do a Beyond the Basics class covering extended techniques such as colouring skin and hair, colouring black and white, adding texture etc...  If you live in this area and are interested, please Email me

***If you do NOT hear back from me within 24hrs, please try again!  Some emails are getting through, some are not!!!**

Don't forget the Copic Card Challenge is on now and there are big prizes to win!!!  All you have to do is make a card using G, BV and RV markers (if you don't have the exact colours, that's OK) and send your completed card to -

Copic Card Challenge
P.O.Box 80
Moorabbin VIC 3189


Cards have to be in by the 3rd of June.  For all the details and to download the Entry Form, check out the Copicmarker website!!

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting!!  :)

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Kathy, I would dearly love to join your Copic class in Maryborough but at present I am in Brisbane with my Mum who has just had open heart surgery. I have no idea when I will be home again. Never mind, you will have another in the future I am sure!!

Gab said...

Wow, lucky people who live near you!! If you're ever in the Canberra area ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails