Thursday, December 17, 2009

FS149 - CONGRATULATIONS PAM!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!  What a shocker of a week - can you believe it's Thursday and I'm just now getting the Featured Stamper Challenge done???  Of course I had to play this week because it is my dear friend PAM who is being honoured!!!  I chose her Let Heaven & Nature Sing card to case.  As much as I LOVE the stamp she used, I decided to change the stamp to a friendship theme, slightly modified the layout, kept the red/green colour palette and moved the pearls!!!

I started with a base of white and layered with Riding Hood Red (embossed with Swiss Dots).  The middle panel is more white layered with Raspberry Tart DSP and then added some Vintage corners.  Across the middle is some 1" white satin ribbon and popped up in the middle is the main panel using the JustRite Friendship Set.  I stamped it in black and then coloured the wreath in red and green markers and blender pen.  I used Large Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities to cut the image out.  (JustRite now has this AWESOME Punch and Die Compatibility Chart which makes it a breeze to find the right thing to use - you can find and download it HERE!!!!)  To finish I added 13 tiny white pearls to each of the flowers in the wreath and red pearls to the corners - because I know Pam would be horrified if I didn't have pearls somewhere on this card!!!  :)  CONGRATULATIONS Pam --- this card is heading to you!!!!  :)

Stamps - Friendship Set (JustRite)
Paper - White, Riding Hood Red, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Markers, Blender Pen, 1" White Satin Ribbon, Vintage Die Set, Large Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Swiss Dots EF, Kaisercraft Snow and Red Pearls, Foam Tape.

That's all for today, stop by Saturday Morning (AEST) / Friday 5pm USA EST for a sneak peek for the upcoming JustRite January Release!!!!  Thanks for visiting!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam will have her hollywood shades on for sure! Fab card to honor her! Your blog is beautiful!
happy Stamping!
Peggy-Sue

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is so gorgeous!! Your color combos are always so beautiful, and the corners looks wonderful. Super job!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Kathy - great design and I love the green dp.

Jessie said...

This is gorgeous Kathy! Love the design and the corner embellishments really frame it, love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh!! This is stunning Kathy!! Love the elegance of this card!! Great colors and the inside image and sentiment is so pretty!! Congrats on winning the Wags n Whiskers images girl!

hugs,
Chris

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great CASE Kathy, PAM is going to melt over this one!! I love the corner bits, these are some of my favourite cut outs!!

Marisa said...

What a wonderful tribute to Pam. She will be giddy with glee when she gets this beauty. Love the flower wreath and the corners, with the pearls LOL, are fabulous!

Amy Sheffer said...

BEAUTIFUL, Kathy! Love the festive colors and the decorative corner die-cuts!

pam124 said...

Now Kathy, I told you not to go and make me look bad. Guess you can't control yourself - WOW, you did an amazing job with this card. I LOVE your colors, the corner dies, the image, coloring, nesties, silk ribbon and, yes, yes, yes, PEARLS, PEARLS, PEARLS!! I think I'm second to you in LOVING pearls on my cards!! LOL!! You did an AMAZING job and I just printed that JustRite die cut compatability chart - wow, was that ever SMART!!! You are an awesome person and an totally talented cardmaer my friend and you have totally HONORED me with this card. You mean I get the card too!!! OH, life is good!!

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just stunning Kathy! I know Pam loves it and it's a wonderful tribute to her talent! Hugs,

Denise Marzec said...

I just LOOOVE your cards, Kathy! They're always so clean and elegantly accented! This one is no exception...STUNNING!

Leigh said...

Another gorgeous card Kathy. You do beautiful work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails