Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bright and Fun

Hello Everyone!  Today's card is one I made for a friend's birthday - she loves these little CC Designs girls and lot's of bright colours, so I hope she likes this one!  :)  This also qualifies for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge to use lattice!!

I started with a base of Kiwi Kiss and layered with white and some Echo Park DP.  Across the middle is more Kiwi Kiss that's been punched with the embossed curve punch and layered with more Echo Park DP.  On the DP I've stamped the sentiment using JustRite's Birthday Centres Round set and the matching 1 5/8" Clear Stamper which made is super easy to line up!!  I stamped my CC Designs girl in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (E000, E01, R20, G20, G21, G24, E33, E35, E08, E13, E17, V01, V04, 0)....my friend is a dark redhead, so I tried to do the same for my image.....I think I need more practice with redheads!!!!  :)  I cut her out and popped her up on foam tape of a layer of embossed white and light purple.

Stamps - Rosalie and Roses (CC Designs), Birthday Centres Round (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Kiwi Kiss, White, Purple Bazzill, Echo Park DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Large Oval and Big Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Single Embossed Curve Punch, Swiss Dots EF, Foam Tape.

That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

14 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Looks FAB! I love those bright, bold & fun colors!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card-love the sweet iamge and awesome coloring-like how you incorporated the lattice on the card

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling! Your coloring is wonderful and I am sure your friend will love this.

Kerrie said...

Super cute.....

Mandi-Lee said...

Kath this is becoming a regular thing!!!!! ... and she looks great!
lol
m
xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, she's going to LOVE it! It's so bright, fun, cheery....totally brought a smile to my face!

Lori Craig said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! Love that Echo Park! :)

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling! Your coloring is wonderful and the layout & colors you chose are perfect!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe! So darling Kathy! You did a fabulous job coloring this sweet image especially the hair & skin tones - 2 things I avoid at all costs!

Anne Tussing said...

I love the card! The dp and image are perfect together!

Leslie Miller said...

Bright, fun, and utterly wonderful! This is just as sweet and pretty as can be!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Well this is lots of fun, great choice of papers for the bright and fun image, which is fabbo!

Sharon said...

This is sooo pretty Kathy and your colouring is just gorgeous!

Sharon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails