Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An Award!!!!



Today I had the honour of being selected for an award on Chris' Blog . What an awesome surprise!!! Chris is so talented and her generous, uplifting comments know no bounds! Thank-you so very much Chris!!!! I know I've been out of action for a few days (thanks to those who've been asking about me) - I've had a big week-end, you know the kind that remind you that you aren't as young as you used to be!!!! On top of that school holidays have started for Easter, so kids are home. I really need to kick my mojo into gear and get creating again!!!!

If I had to pick 10 of my favourite blogs to award it would be really hard, but I will do my best (I would name you Chris, but that would seem a bit weird don't you think??!! LOL!!)

Amy is one of the most talented people I've ever seen and I am constantly inspired by her amazing creativity!!!

Angella who I only discovered fairly recently who has the most awesome flair and has such a kind, generous heart!

Laurie who probably doesn't even know who I am. She was one of the first designers I discovered when I started out and have been following her blog ever since.

Julee who is so talented and has an amazing following.

Holly who not only is so creative, has the greatest sense of humour!!

Sita who has such flair and all her designs are so classy!

Becca who does the most extraordinary things with Spellbinders products (and you all know how much I love Spellbinders).

Denise I love her clean, simple and fun style!

Michelle who is simply amazing!!! I love her style, her fun personality and she gives me such encouragement.

Edna my BFF!!! We've known each other almost 20yrs and it's her fault (I mean because of her) I started cardmaking in the first place. Her friendship and creativity never cease to encourage and inspire me!!!

There are so many people who constantly inspired me, I'm sorry I can't name you all!!! Please visit all these amazing, creative ladies and leave a comment - you'll make their day, just as you always make mine!!!

{HUGS}

3 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

AHHHHH! Thanks for mentioning me and saying such nice things! So, you got the check in the mail right!? LOL!

Have a great day and thanks for making mine!! Hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats girl!! You are so deserving, sweet and talented!! Thanks for all your awesome comments and your amazing designs!!

Holly aka Toy said...

Congrats!!! You so deserve this, my sweet friend!

And a huge THANK YOU for passing on that honor to me!

I never get the time I would like to seek out blog posts, but I just love your pretty pink polka dotted blog :).

You rock, little girl!

Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails