Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Pink Confirmation

I can't believe I've gone so long without making anything!! Today I got some new toys to play with, so what better to get that sluggish mojo going!! :)

Today's card started with a pink Bazzill base, layered with white (pierced of course!! :) ) and then layered with this cute paper by Pebbles Inc. The main panel has been cute using my BRAND NEW Label 4 die set by Spellbinders!!! I have been waiting for these for ages!! I used the largest die to cut a piece of pink and also a piece of white. The white was then cut again using the next size down to make it into a frame and embossed the edge. The edge was popped on foam tape and embellished with white Kaiser pearls. The cross is by Rubber Stampede and was stamped three times in Versamark on white and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. Then I cut them out in layers and popped them up. The sentiment was stamped using the Rectangular Stamper, Small Letter Set and Special Occasions Font by Just Rite, cut out with the Ribbon Tags Trio (by Spellbinders) and attached using some pink satin ribbon.

For my fellow Aussies, all the Spellbinders, Bazzill and Just Rite products are available through my friends at ABSA .

I have to say it was great to get back into the craft room and create again!!! That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!! :)

5 comments:

jhet said...

This is so lovely Kathy! I like the soft and peaceful look of it. God bless you!

Edna Morrisedie said...

This looks great, I like the depth you created with the frame!! Should go down very well indeed :-)

Michelle Woerner said...

GASP! Kathy! This is stunning. I so love that frame, the perfectly placed pearls and all around softness! Amazing card girlie!!

Renee said...

Beautiful confirmation card! So soft and pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Kathy!! I love the label 4 die you used!! This is so elegant!! (I can't wait to get mine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails