Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a week!!!

Well, what an amazing couple of days it has been!! To date there have been 103 cards made casing (Copying And Sharing with Everyone) the cards in my SCS gallery! I feel so honoured and yet humbled by the amount of congratulations, love and support shown by my cyber friends. THANK-YOU so much!!! :)


I have been soooooo busy commenting on cards I really haven't had time to make any, so I'm going to post one I made a while ago. This was made for a young girl in our church who won the Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford, England! We are so proud of her!!! The request was, could I make something that had multiple pages for everyone to sign in? Hmmmmm......after thinking for a while I decided on this idea where the smaller pink square panel is actually like a book with the pages held with some silver cord and tied closed with some ribbon. The second picture shows it open.


It's been a while since I made this so the details are not going to be as good as they normally are -

Paper - 2 shades pink bazzill, green bazzill, Chatterbox DSP
Stamps - Live your Dream (SU)
Ink - Pink, green and brown versacolor
Other - silver cord, pink gingham ribbon and white pearls.

Once again thank-you everyone and welcome to my new followers and subscribers!!!
That's all for now, thanks for visiting!!! :)

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

This is so beautiful, Kathy! I love the multiple signature pages inside...great idea! Congrats again on FS this week....I haven't had a chance to play yet...lots of deadlines this week, but I will definitely not miss it!!! I've been planning to case you for a while now and was totally thrilled to see that you were chosen for Featured stamper! You totally deserve it...your work is fantastic!!! God Bless! Angella

A Consuming Passion said...

What a great idea for multiple signatures and so pretty too. Congratulations on FS.
Sue

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is very pretty, Kathy! I am still planning to CASE one of your cards, haven't had time to stamp. I am so glad I found your blog on Sunday when you were selected and am giving you an award. You have an amazing gallery and enjoyable blog!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Kathy!! I am glad you are enjoying your week. I cased one of your cards for tomorrow's Flutter By Challenge. You have so many awesome creations and it is so fun to case someone who is so sweet and that has been one your cyber friends. Enjoy the rest of your FS week!!
God Bless,
Chris

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, KATHY! This is THE coolest idea....and oh so girly with the soft pinks, flowers, and gingham. LOVE it...Love Love LOVE it, I tell ya. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails