Friday, April 24, 2009

Featured Stamper - Jaymerz!!!

Finally!!!! On Monday I received the most awesome RAK from my friend Pam (aka Pam124) and I've had such a bad week (see the post below) that it's taken until now (Friday night for me) to actually have the chance to play with them!!! I've also decided to take the opportunity to join in this week's Featured Stamper Challenge. The honour this week goes to Jaymerz . I've decided to case This Card and changed the colours, paper, image, left off the ribbon and added some pearls.......26 pearls in fact!!! :-)
I started with a base of Very Vanilla, layered with Not Quite Navy (pierced the edge) and more VV, this one embossed with Swiss Dots. The rectangle layer is some 'Bella Bleu' DSP by SU, matted with NQN. The circular layer has been stamped using SU's 'Thoughts and Prayers' in NQN and Old Olive markers on VV card. I've cut it out using the largest Circle nestabilities and pierced each scallop and popped it up with foam tape. I've finished off by adding some Chino pearls to the corners and each flower centre. (Told you I was missing my pearls!! LOL!!) A big thank-you goes to Pam for the 'Thoughts and Prayers' stamp set and the devine 'Bella Bleu' paper!!! You're the BESTEST Pam!!! ;)
That's all for now, thanks for visiting!!! :)

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, I'm LOVIN' this card! All the white space paired with the navy blue is stunning! Love the flowers stamped in a circle too. SUCH a prety card!

Jane Wetzel said...

Love this blue! Very elegant looking!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh my!!! This is sooooo gorgeous! I can't stop staring at it!! What a fantastic design!!!!
God Bless! Angella

Michelle Woerner said...

This is so beautiful! I, too, love this set and DP -but we have such similiar tastes -don't we? LOL! I am so glad to hear your son is doing a bit better. Hugs to you GF!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Looks fantastic, great symmetry!!

Holly aka Toy said...

Oh sweetie! I am just now reading of your woes with the little one. Glad to hear he is on the mend, but that is scary stuff!

Your card is just gorgeous. Well, all of your cards are :)

Hug that little bug for me and take care of YOU, too!

Hugs!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Your creativity is amazing, no wonder you have been chosen as a Featured Stamper! Congratulations!

Beth S said...

Hi I can't believe I've been missing out on your blog. You do outstanding work. I've signed as a follower and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep the inspiration coming.

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card, love everything about it :)

Renee said...

Gorgeous card!

Renee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails