Monday, July 6, 2009

Featured Stamper - B-gin-r

This is for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS and this week the honour goes to B-gin-r (aka Sandra)!! Congratulations Sandra and enjoy your week! I really loved her large gallery and as soon as I saw all the layouts with circles - well I just had to grab my JustRite Stamps didn't I!! I was inspired by a lot of Sandra's card along with her Lovely Layers card. I changed the centre square to a circle, changed the image and colours.

I started with a base of white, layered with Chocolate Chip and some Bella Rose DSP. I decided to do some Zig Zag stitching around the edge with my sewing machine which I really shouldn't have done because it brought to my attention that it is not happy and probably needs a service! :(


The next panel is more Chocolate Chip layered with Riding Hood Red and white which has been embossed with the 'Argyle' EF. The main panel is the brand new, soon to be released Friendship Set by JustRite (which will be available to purchase on July 7th!!!) which I stamped with Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I then coloured the roses in red and green with markers and a blender pen. The whole panel is popped up on foam tape and the middle is popped up on thinner foam squares. Finished off with some silver brads in the corners.


That's all for now, thanks for visiting!!! :)

8 comments:

Danni said...

Another simply gorgeous creation!

June Houck said...

Stunning! I love red anyway, but your sewing, LO, papers, and stamps work together beautifully :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just lovely! Love your textured background!

A Consuming Passion said...

Great card Kathy, Love all those fantastic layers.
Sue

Ann said...

Fabulous card! Great colors and layers!

Edna Morrisedie said...

I like the colour combination and the combination of gingham and the EF, texture looks good against the circle feature!

Dawn B. said...

This has a great color combo. I have not tried JR. I love this one. I like the texture you used.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Totally, totally gorgeous!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails