Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Day 3....

It's another tease! Today's project is a little more elegant, but if you want to see more you'll have to pop on over to the JustRite Blog and check it out!!!

Don't forget the brand new JustRite Stamps - Summer Release #1 are now available for shipping!!! They are gorgeous and I've used one for tomorrow's post at JustRite!!

I had really good intentions of actually having something to show on my blog today, but I've just been flat out today. However, I have just had a look at the latest SCS Sketch Challenge which totally looks like something I'd do - I might be back later!!! :)

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Holy Moly your creations are stunning. This is so elegant and BEAUTIFUL :)

Ann said...

Just gorgeous, Kathy! I'm sure any bride & groom would be thrilled to have one of these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails