Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yep, it's another sneak peek!

Can you believe it's already Day 4 of my Guest Blogger week over at JustRite???? Today's project is using one of the brand new stamp sets released this week and now available for shipping!!!! Just a hint.....it's an oval!!! As you can see from the tease pic, I've also used some of my favourite paper and border punch! Click HERE to check it out!!! Thank you so much to those who have stopped by and left comments, I'm reading them all!!! :)

If you scroll down to the next post you'll see the card that I've made today for the SCS Sketch Challenge this week!!!

That's all for now, thanks for visiting!!! :)

4 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Another cute peek, Kathy!!! Love these colors!!!

June Houck said...

These sneaky peaks are frustrating; so glad you provide the link so my suspense doesn't kill me!

Another STUNNING card. You are amazing :)

Deborah Saaranen said...

Oooh, your sneak peek is so enticing! Gonna have to go and check it out!

Connie M. said...

All your peeks are just soo fun! Can't wait to see it all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails