Monday, November 17, 2008

Featured Stamper - Kendra



This week's Featured Stamper over at SCS is Kendra. I chose this card to case from her huge gallery!
I've change the embellishments and sentiment and moved the sentiment panel and also changed the colours.
The base card is pale pink bazzill, matted with white (and pierced the edges) and matted with green. Then I've placed a layer of Clover paper over the top and tied some pink gingham ribbon around it. I've used my mega rectangle nestabilities dies to cut the scallop layer (and pierced the scallops) then used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the white layer. The flower is from the "Live Your Dream" from Stampin Up! - it has been stamped using orchid and sage versacolor cubes and cut out and glued on top. The centres are Kaiser pearls and smaller ones have been put in the corners. Finished off by stamping the sentiment from "Short and Sweet" (now retired SU), punched out with the small and large oval punches (added some more piercing.....yeah I know, I couldn't help myself :) ) and popped it up with foam squares.
That's all for now, thanks for visiting! :)

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome card, Kathy! Love the soft colors you used, the piercing, the Swiss Dots. Throw in one of my favorite images ever - those flowers from Live Your Dream - and you've got a winner for sure! Great CASE!

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card. The embossed background is a nice touch :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails