Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Teacher Thank You

Here in Australia it is the end of the school year and my son is finishing grade one! How the year has flown. I was asked by the Mums if I would make a card on behalf of the class to give to the teacher.
I started with a pink bazzill base, matted with white (with piercing of course!), matted again with some deep green bazzill and then topped with some striped paper by Clover. Then I put some pink through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and matted it with white (with more piercing), placing some green gingham that I found at Bee Crafty in Maryborough (QLD) across the bottom. The sentiment is from the now retired set, 'Short and Sweet' and punched out with oval punches by SU.
The main image is from 'Bloomin' with Beauty' (or Bloomin' Beautiful in the US), stamped in stazon and coloured with markers and then cut out with circle Nestabilities, piercing the scallops with a paper piercer. The corners are made using the 'Vintage' die set by Provocraft and run through the cuttlebug and embellished with white pearls.
I hope they are happy with the finished product!!! That's all for today, thanks for visiting. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails