Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introducing Forever Friends

Hello Everyone!  If you've been following the JustRite Inspiration Blog, you'll know that each day this week and through to next Wednesday we are introducing the new April Releases!  Today we are introducing the new Cling set called Forever Friends!
Fun borders and fabulous sentiments for friends, sisters and birthdays!  I don't know about you, but I make A LOT of Birthday Cards and get excited to see new birthday things!  :)

My card today started with a base of red and layered with vanilla and more red and topped with some October Afternoon Modern Homemaker DP.  I then took another piece of October Afternoon DP for the square panel and sewed around the edge.  I stamped the border from Forever Friends in red, cut it out with Labels 3 Nestabilities and popped it up on X-press It Foam Tape.  Next I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black, cut it out and popped it up also on foam tape.  Around the top I added some ivory ribbon and topped with red satin ribbon.  I finished by adding a red satin bow to the ribbon and some buttons around the sentiment panel.

Stamps - Forever Friends (JustRite)
Paper - White, Real Red, Very Vanilla, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Red
Accessories - Labels 3, Ivory and Red Satin Ribbon, Buttons, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape, Scissors.

Don't miss all the AWESOME creations the girls have been making with this set!!!!

Kellie Fortin
Becca Feeken
Michele Kovack
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Stephanie Kraft
Angela Barkhouse
Heidi Blankenship

Thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!!  :)

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun mix of dots and stripes :) Love the buttons in the corners.

*SHeRRy B* said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the buttons!

Sharon said...

Another wonderful set! I love the button corners :)

Sharon x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Great mix of dots and stripes, and I like the buttons in the corners.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! Love the trio of buttons on the corners!

Edna Morrisedie said...

I like the square frames and the friends theme, looks great with all the red too!

velta said...

Oh how I love this card!!! Your DP is just perfect and the added red bow on top of the white ribbon is just beautiful! Of course you cannot go wrong with JustRite's images either...TFS :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails