Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Stockings Were Hung....

Hello Everyone!!  Today I've made a card using the new Warmest Wishes set by JustRite Stampers!  Super cute set of four centres and borders for this year's Christmas cards - I'm kinda stoked that I've already got a few made this year!!!  Woohoo!!  :)  I also thought this would be perfect for the latest challenge by Scrapbook Boutique which has a fun Christmas inspiration picture to be inspired by!
I started with a base of hazel bazzill and layered with Very Vanilla and some Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather DP.  The middle panel is more vanilla (punched with the MS Loop punch) and layered with more Mitten Weather DP.  Across this I've added some cream crochet lace and topped it with red satin ribbon.  I've stamped the centre and border in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (BG11, BG72, Y21, Y35, R02, R22, R24, R39, E50, E51, G28) and sponged with a little Antique Linen ink.  It was cut with Large Oval Nestabilities and matted with hazel bazzill cut with Labels 4 Nestabilities.  To finish I added a red bow to the ribbon and some clear rhinestones to the corners.

Stamps - Warmest Wishes (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Hazel Bazzill, Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Large Oval and Labels 4 Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Loop Punch, Cream Crochet Lace, Red Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!

10 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Kathy, your card is beautiful. ;) I always enjoy peeking at your work. I love the colors you arranged and I love that little bird. ;)

Gab said...

What a great card Kathy. I love the colours. I'm hoping to get some time to do a LO or card for the Scrapbook Boutique challenge too!

DebraK said...

Kathy, I could browse and re-browse through your cards and projects all day long! You are one of the most creative people out there. I wish I had a book of all your designs and their recipes--I would be in heaven!!

Betty Wright said...

You had me at that fabulous plaid dp! Love the design and the cute mitten stuffed with goodies! Your coloring is always so rich and beautifully done! Wonderful Christmas card, Kathy!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

fun & fabulous, great card!

velta said...

Kathy ~ This is too cute! I just love your coloring on this image...also the Halloween basket below...super duper cute...I went to Gina K and had no idea how many freebies she has there...Thanks for sharing!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my goodness, Kathy!! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS. Love the pattern combination and all those yummy layers. Beautiful!!!

Leigh said...

Oh pretty Christmas card Kathy.

Jean McKenzie said...

Such a lovely Christmas card Kathy! Love the papers you used and of course that beautifully shaded image!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely colours in this one.... and a bird, always happy to see a tweeter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails