Sunday, November 25, 2012

You are the Best!

Hello Everyone!  Today I've made a quick fun card which would work well for a male!  We all know how difficult those dreaded MAN CARDS can be!!  This one comes together in a snap, still has some ribbon and bling, but not so much that it's girly!!  :)

I've created my base with Grand Labels 23 Nestabilities (yes, I admit I've become rather addicted to these dies!!) and white card, then cut another piece of white to cover the front.  Then I decided that I didn't like the white, so I airbrushed it with BG11!!  Hee Hee!!!  (I'm also addicted to my Copics and Airbrush!).  The next panel is made of dark blue bazzill and layered with some MME Bluebell DP.  Around this I've wrapped some white and very dark blue grosgrain ribbons.  The feature panel is from JustRite's new Premium Labels and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (B23, B000, BG11).  It's been cut out with the matching JustRite Antique Labels One Die.  I've popped this up on foam tape and added a couple of pewter pearls to the corners.

Stamps - Premium Labels (JustRite)
Paper - White, Blue Bazzill, MME Bluebell DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - JustRite Antique Labels One Dies, Grand Labels 23 Nestabilities, Copics, White and Blue Grosgrain Ribbons, Kaisercraft Pewter Pearls, Foam Tape

Well, that's all from me for today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Kathy! Love the layering and perfect male card :)

Cindy Groh said...

Love this card Kathy. Perfect for the dudes in out lives, big or small:)

Cynthia said...

Very beautiful card art! ~Cynthia

Unknown said...

Wow that is beautiful!

Michelle Woerner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this girlie! Hey, I am gonna email you. I want to check in with you about CHA!

Gab said...

Fantastic card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails