Friday, February 7, 2014

Hydrangea Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone!!  Today I have some beautiful flowers to show you and I'm sure many of you are totally over all the snow you've been experiencing and looking forward to spring!  What is more Spring like than a beautiful bunch of flowers?!  JustRite Papercraft are releasing a new set called Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven, which matches beautifully with their Vintage Labels Seven Die Set.  I just love this set and of course it's perfect to COLOUR!  YAY!!  :)
http://justritepapercraft.com/products/hydrangea-blooms-clear-stamps

I've created my base out of white card using the Romantic Rectangles Spellbinders Die and while still in the die, I've airbrushed it with Copic B63 (aptly named Light Hydrangea).  Over this I've added a white piece cut with Floral Ovals (lightly airbrushed with B60 Copic) and then attached a piece of white ribbon across it.  The oval panel has been made cutting two ovals (Classic Ovals Large) and then one of them I've die cut again using Fancy Lattice Die.  I've stamped the butterfly and the hydrangea from Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with Copic Markers (Butterfly - E23, Y21, Y35, Y38, YR24; Hydrangea G40, G43, G46, E23, B60, B63, B66, C2).  Finally, I've cut a piece of white using the sentiment die from Vintage Labels Seven Dies and trimmed it to only the end and stamped the sentiment on it, attached it as showed and covered it with a bow.

Stamps - Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, JustRite Vintage Labels Seven Dies; Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Floral Ovals, Class Ovals Large, Fancy Lattice; White Ribbon, Bow Easy, X-press It Foam Tape, Scissors, Glue.

Don't miss all the stunning creations the JR girls have for you today!!!
Kristi Schurr
Debbie Olson
Becca Feeken
Kathy Jones
Kellie Fortin
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Kazan Clark
Sheri Holt
Darsie Bruno

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Stunning hydrangea colouring and a gorgeous card!

marilynwillauer said...

Very, very pretty card! I love your layout, colors and the butterfly is perfect!

Rosy Newlun said...


Lots to drool over here - love your blog. Beautiful deep blues inside each hydrangea leaf and I love your colors!

Gab said...

Just gorgeous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails