Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Blessings


Hello Everyone!!  Happy Easter!  Today's card is one that I made for two challenges over at Splitcoaststampers - Free For All (Show Me The Bunny) and Way To Use It (Ovals/Eggs).

This card uses a base of white and then I've overlaid a panel of Wild Wasabi cut with Radiant Rectangles.  Next I've used Radiant Rectangles to cut the white decorative panel and put that over the top.  Next I've added a panel of green gingham paper cut with the same die set and wrapped a piece of white ribbon around it.  I've stamped the frame from Welcome Spring in Bamboo Leaves, then stamped the basket in the middle in Tuxedo Black.  I've masked the basket and then stamped the bunny inside the basket and coloured it all in Copics (Frame - Y000, Basket - E31, E33, E35, Bunny - E50, E51, E53, RV000, RV52, RV55, E34, Grass - G40, G43, G46, E84, Sky - BG0000).  I've then stamped the eggs also from Welcome Spring in Memento Angel Pink, Summer Sky, Cantaloupe, fussy cut them and popped them up on foam tape.  I needed a little sentiment to pop into the top of the frame and found one from Easter Blessings.  To finish I added a bow to the top corner.

Stamps - Welcome Spring, Easter Blessings (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Wild Wasabi, MME Breeze DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Cantaloupe, Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, JustRite Nested Cloud and Tag Dies, White Ribbon, Bow Easy, Foam Tape
That's all from me today, hope you have a wonderful, blessed Easter!!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wonderfully colored Kathy! love that sweet bunny and the little eggs lined up beneath the basket!

Gab said...

So pretty. Hope you had a great Easter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails