Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Choose Hope

Hello Everyone!  Today I've been inspired by pink - can you tell??  :)  I thought this 'Choose Hope' sentiment would work nicely with a happy stitched background and I also got to play with the new to me Romantic Rectangles Two dies - aren't they yummy!

I've created my base using firstly a panel of white and Romantic Rectangles Two.  Then I cut a piece of pink using the same die and glued the two together.  Next I've added a layer of Pistachio Pudding and a piece of white X-press It Blending Card.  I've stamped the Floral Stitched Background onto the blending card in Versamark and clear embossed, then coloured with Copics (RV00, RV52m RV55, G40, B0000) - make sure you have good light so you can see the embossing while you are colouring!  Around these layers I've attached a piece of white ribbon and topped with pink ribbon.  The sentiment is from Rose Bouquets Vintage Labels, stamped in black and cut with Vintage Filigree Layers Dies.  While still in the die, I've airbrushed it with Copic RV52.  Then I thought it needed just a little more and added 'stitched' lines around the edge with a 0.1 Black Mulitiliner.  To finish I've added a pink bow and pink Prima flower.

Stamps - Floral Stitched Background, Rose Bouquets Vintage Labels (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Pink, Pistachio Pudding
Ink - Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Vintage Filigree Layers Dies, White and Pink Ribbons, Bow Easy, Pink Prima Flower, Black Mulitiliner

That's all from me today - hope you're having a pinkalious day and that you're inspired to stamp!  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails