Friday, May 8, 2015

Wing It!


Hello Everyone!!  I hope you are ready for some serious cuteness because today the JustRite Girls are showcasing the final set for the May Release called SING OUT LOUD!!!  If you love cute birdies and that you can mix and match - this set will be singing your name!!  Introducing Sing Out Loud.....

http://justritepapercraft.com/products/sing-out-loud-clear-stamps

I had a lot of fun with this set and there are so many mix and match options - just imagine all the possibilities!!  I've decided to create and fun design and matched it with super cute paper to tie it all together.  I've used a base of Soft Sky and layered with white and some MME Ooh La La DP.  Across this is some Blushing Bride (punched with a lattice punch) and topped with more Ooh La La.  Next I took two pieces of Ooh La La DP, and scored it every 1/4 inch.  Joined the two pieces together and created a rosette.  I stamped the birdie image from Sing Out Loud in Memento Tuxedo Black onto white card twice - one I stamped the stripey body onto in Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.  The first one I cut out with Large Circle Nestabilities and coloured in B0000 Copic.  The other I just cut the body and glued it over the top.  Instead of fussy cutting - you can use the JustRite Sing Out Loud Digital Cut File.  I've then stamped the wing (how cute is that with the music on it!!) in black onto Blushing Bride, cut it out and attached as shown.  Next I stamped three flowers and the sentiment also from Sing Out Loud, in black onto white card and coloured the flowers (RV32, Y13, YG11) and cut them out and attached as shown.  The sentiment, I've turned into a notched tag and popped the end under one of the flowers.  To finish I added some buttons to the flowers just for a little bit of fun!  :)

Stamps - Sing Out Loud (JustRite)
Paper - Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, White, MME Ooh La La DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, ScorPal, MS Lattice Punch, Buttons, Foam Tape

Can't wait to be inspired by even more cuteness???  Wait until you see what the team have made with this set!!

JustRite Inspiration
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr
Heidi Blankenship

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Love this! So cute and fun! The paper is fabulous, too! This just makes me smile all over!

Gab said...

So pretty! Just love this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails