Friday, November 17, 2017

Christmas Cardinal


Hello Everyone!  Today I'm playing with the latest November releases from Our Daily Bread Designs and getting ahead on my Christmas card stash!!  The new toys.....I mean release products that I'm playing with today are this lovely cardinal and sentiment stamp set called Winter Cardinal and this fabby Snow Globe die!

To create this card, I've used a base of Chocolate Chip topped with a solid green paper from Christmas Collection 2017.   On top of that is a patterned piece of paper from the same collection that has been die cut with the largest die from Snowflake Sky.  Around this I've attached a large red hessian ribbon.  Next I've die cut a piece of silver card using the Snow Globe die.  The Cardinal and sentiment from Winter Cardinal have been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic markers.  The cardinal has been die cut with the Snow Globe die and the sentiment with Layered Lacey Ovals.  I've used foam tape to it up.  Finally I've die cut some white card using Snow Crystals dies, attached them as shown and added a clear rhinestone to each.

Stamps - Winter Cardinal (ODBD)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - Christmas Collection 2017, Chocolate Chip, X-press It Blending Card, Silver
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Snow Globe, Layered Lacey Ovals, Snow Crystals, Snowflake Sky; Copics, Red Hessian Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones, X-press It Foam Tape

Want more inspiration??  Pop on by these blogs.....

Cathy * Dawn * Sandee * Kathy * Helen * Diana * Lori

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails