Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Wishes


Hello Everyone!!  The Power Poppy Bloom Brigade are having a hop to celebrate the season and share a little joy!!  You'll find each blog showcasing one of their favourite festive cards or projects, just as you are settling in around your Christmas Tree, singing carols or in Australia, under a fan, in an airconditioned room or getting out of the pool!  Yep, Summer is here for sure with the heat and humidity as many prepare for a typical Christmas feast of seafood and pavlova!  :)  Whatever the weather in your part of the world, I hope you hop with us and share the joy of the season!

I'm showing you a few that actually haven't been on my blog as they were featured in Simply Cards Magazine last year and couldn't be shown on my blog during the festive season - but can be now!




For these cards I've used these Power Poppy stamps..... PoinsettiaMerry Littles and Heaven and Nature Sing

The Bloomies have an array of gorgeousness just waiting for you, so tuck in and enjoy!!


Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you all are blessed with a harmonious and happy Christmas filled with love, happiness and precious memories!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous cards and I see why they were published. Kathy I hope that you and your family sit back and relax this Christmas. Soak in the joy of the season together as much as you can. I will pray that the New Year will bring healing and much joy to you all. Hugs and love sweetie.

Gab said...

Just beautiful Kathy! Have a wonderful Christmas!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow! Kathy, these are gorgeous, and I am thrilled they were published (but not surprised)! Your work is amazing, and your coloring is so exquisite! Stunning cards, sweet friend!! Hope it is cooling down a bit! Hugs! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails