Friday, May 18, 2018

For the Coffee Lovers!


Hello Everyone!  Today the Bread Basket are playing with the latest release stamps and dies from Our Daily Bread Designs!  This month, I've been playing with all things COFFEE!!  There's a new fun Stamp and Die Duo Set called Hug in a Mug!  Full of super cute coffee themed sentiments and two awesome coffee cup images with MATCHING DIES all included!!  I'm loving the duo sets!

My first card has a cream base, a light brown layer, more cream and then a panel of dark paper from Latte Love paper pad.......yeppers, ODBD has coffee themed paper as well!!!  I've then added a patterned paper layer using Latte Love, a panel of dark brown and then another panel of the patterned paper.  The two rectangular panels have been cut using Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  The sentiment and coffee cup from Hug in a Mug have been stamped in black, I've coloured the cup with Copics and cut the sentiment out with Double Stitched Circles Dies.  To finish I've added a couple of buttons.

Stamps - Hug in a Mug Stamp/Die Duo
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - ODBD Latte Love Paper Pad, Cream, Brown
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Double Stitched Rectangles, Double Stitched Circles, Hug in a Mug Stamp/Die Duo, Copics, Hessian Ribbon, Buttons, X-press It Foam Tape



My second project is actually a Gift Bag without the handles!  I really wanted a box rather than bag and this was perfect!  I've used Card Caddy and Gift Bag Dies to cut panels of cream.  I've added a horizontal strip of burnt orange from Latte Love.  Next I've die cut the patterned paper with Double Stitched Rectangles and matted with dark brown.  Around this I've added some hessian (burlap) ribbon.  The sentiment and coffee cup from Hug in a Mug have been stamped in Rich Cocoa and I've used some Latte Love paper on the coffee cup instead of colouring it this time for a different look than the one above.  The sentiment has been cut out with Double Stitched Circles Die and then popped up on foam tape.

Stamps - Hug in a Mug Stamp/Die Duo (ODBD)
Ink - Rich Cocoa
Paper - ODBD Latte Love Paper Pad, Cream, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Card Caddy and Gift Bag Dies, Double Stitched Rectangles, Double Stitched Circles, Hug in a Mug Stamp/Die Duo; Copics, Hessian Ribbon, X-press It Foam Tape

You can find lots of ideas and inspiration can be found on the ODBD web pages, ODBD Gallery, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Great cards Kathy - I love anything coffee and/or tea themed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails