Friday, June 15, 2018

Brotherly Love

Hello Everyone!  Did you catch the latest release by Our Daily Bread Designs?  If not, you're in luck as the Bread Sticks are having a look back today and you can see all the latest and greatest!  I'm using the new Brother in Christ stamp set and pairing it up with this fabby new frame die aptly called Flourishy Frame!  You can see all the release on the ODBD Blog today if you want to pop over and check it out!

My first card (above) has used a black base, layered with blue card and topped with By The Shore paper.  I've stamped the image from Brother in Christ in Stazon Black and then created my scene with Daydream and Sugared Lavender inks.  Not that you can see it in the picture, but I've added some Clear Spica around the moon and a little on the water for a bit of shimmer.  I've cut this to size and matted with black card cut with Flourishy Frame.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from Brother in Christ onto white card, die cut with Pierced Circles Dies and popped up on foam tape.

Stamps - Brother in Christ (ODBD)
Paper - ODBD By The Shore Paper Collection, Black, White, Blue
Ink - Stazon Black, CP Daydream, CP Sugared Lavender
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Flourishy Frame, Pierced Circles; X-press It Foam Tape

https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/brother-in-christ.html

https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/flourishy-frame-die-1840.html



My next card I aimed for a sunshiny scene!  With a base of blue, topped with yellow and cream, I've then added a strip of By The Shore shell paper across the bottom.  To add a bit of sparkle across the join I've added some wide bronze Glitter Deco Tape.  I've stamped the image from Brother in Christ in black and sponged Tea Dye ink across the bottom, It's a Boy ink across the top and Cantaloupe for the sun.  I've cut this to size and matted with blue card cut with Flourishy Frame die.  I've stamped the sentiment in black at the bottom and added a few pewter pearls for balance.

Stamps - Brother in Christ (ODBD)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, CP It's a Boy, TH Tea Dye, Memento Cantaloupe
Paper - ODBD By The Shore, Blue, Yellow, Cream, White
Accessories - ODBD Flourishy Frame Die, Bronze Glitter Deco Tape, Pewter Pearls

You can find other card samples and projects on the ODBD web pages, the ODBDGalleryFacebookPinterest and Instagram

Thanks for visiting today and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Oh wow Kathy, those are so pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails