Friday, September 14, 2018

Musical September!

Hello Everyone!  ODBD has been musical through the month of September and today I have a couple of projects made with the latest goodies that have been released!  Now I'm not particulary musical myself, although my 11yr old daughter is involved with all things music at school.  Through the years she's been learning viola with Mr Hoey and involved in (firstly) Junior Choir and (now) Senior Choir as well as in the school musical (with Mrs Hooper) which is being presented tonight!!  So with all that said, I'm sure the names on the projects today make a little more sense!!  :)

So what ODBD products have I used today??  For the card I've used the fantastic Notable Notes Paper Pad (for the music paper and that pop of purple) and paired it up with Alphabet Flags (eeeep - how COOL are they!!) and Musical Notes dies.  To get that sparkly bunting was really easy - I've stuck some Glitter Deco Tape to some white card and then die cut the flags as normal.  Glue the glitter panels to some plain white flags and you're done! This was actually a pretty easy card to make!

Stamps - None!
Ink - None!
Paper - ODBD Notable Notes Paper Pad, Black, White
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Alphabet Flags, Musical Notes; X-press It Glitter Deco Tape Gold 25mm, Glue


There's bit more involved in the Gift Bag and many more products used but I liked the finished project!  :)

I started with the Card Caddy and Gift Bag die set to create the bag.  The the Gift Bag Handles and Topper dies for the scalloped topper (which I then layered because I can't help myself!).  I've used Pierced Rectangles for the front panel and topped it and the topper with Notable Notes Paper Pad.  Next I created the name using Alphabet Flags adding a little bakers twine.  Next I stamped the instrument and sentiment from Marvelous Things in Delicata sparkly black ink, fussy cutting the instrument and creating an pennant for the sentiment.  I've added these to a Pierced Circles layer.  Finally I've added a music note to the top using Musical Notes dies.

Stamps - Marvelous Things (ODBD)
Ink - Delicata Black
Paper - ODBD Notable Notes Paper Pad, Blue, White, Black
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Card Caddy and Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handles and Topper, Pierced Rectangles, Pierced Circles, Alphabet Flags, Musical Notes; Baker's Twine, X-press It Foam Tape, Glue

You can find all today's inspiration at these locations -  the ODBD Blogweb pagesODBD GalleryFacebookPinterest and Instagram.

Thanks for popping by today and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

These are so cool! Your kids are so lucky to have you as their mum - and I bet the teachers really appreciate you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails