Thursday, November 1, 2018

Joyful Poinsettias


Hello Everyone!!!  It's the start of a new month (can you believe it's NOVEMBER already!) so there is a brand new Our Daily Bread Designs release on the shelves!  This month was are getting ready for Christmas with a range of festive themed stamps and dies and I have been playing with Joyful Christmas - a stamp and die duo, and this divine Christmas Collection 2018 paper!!!  Love the soft pinks and greens in this gorgeous paper!

I've used some mint green card and the Center Step Card Die to create the base.  Next I used two pieces of Christmas Collection 2018 paper and the Center Step Layers dies to cut the panels.  Around the base layer I've attached some soft green ribbon and then topped with a bow.  I've used Layered Lacey Ovals to cut some white card and then Pierced Ovals to cut the middle out (although any of the oval dies would be fine too, it was just the first one I grabbed).  Once I've glued this piece into place, I've stamped the sentiment from Joyful Christmas in black ink as shown.  Next I've stamped the poinsettia image from Joyful Christmas in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers (G40, G43, G46, C5, RV000, R81, R83, R85, YG00, Y26).  I've popped this up on foam tape and finished with a few rhinestones.

Stamps - Joyful Christmas Stamp/Die Duo (ODBD)
Paper - ODBD Christmas Collection 2018, Mint Green, White, X-press It Blending card
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Center Step Card, Center Step Layers, Layered Lacey Ovals, Pierced Ovals; Green Ribbon, Bow Easy, X-press It Foam Tape, Clear Rhinestones

You can find all today's projects and be inspired on the ODBD Blog, Web Pages, the ODBD GalleryFacebookPinterest and Instagram.

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

3 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Kathy....Love, love, love your gorgeous card!! Perfect in a center fold, and love the BG papers!!!

Marg said...

Wow Kathy your card is stunning. Love your colour combination and as usual your colouring is perfect.

Gab said...

Just gorgeous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails