Friday, April 12, 2019

Power Poppy Friday!


Hello Everyone!  It's time for another Power Poppy Friday and today is also a Weekend Stamp Steal for Artistic Bouquet and Rosé All Day digital!  So of course I whipped out my Artistic Bouquet clear set and got to work!  :)

I've stamped this big beauty of an image from Artistic Bouquet onto X-press It Blending Card and then die cut it with Pierced Rectangles Die and then set to colouring it all with Copics!  I always need lots of birthday cards at this time of year (well most times of the year really, but particularly in May and June), so I've used the Birthday Blessings sentiment, also from Artistic Bouquet.  I've matted this with white and put it on an aqua base and finished with a few rhinestones for a bit of sparkle!

Stamps - Artistic Bouquet (Power Poppy)
Ink - Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Aqua
Accessories - Copics, Divinity Designs Pierced Rectangles, Rhinestones, Misti

Don't miss these blogs for all the latest!


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

4 comments:

Gab said...

Just love this Kathy ... and I think I need that stamp set!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome Kathy, love this stamp set. I live in The Netherlands so it's much easier and cheaper to buy the digi stamp set and I just did!! Yoohoo, I love this awesome bouquet from the first time I saw it.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful inspiration and have a great weekend.

ChristineCreations said...

Just dreamy looking Kathy! Especially with that lovely moody background!

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, I cannot tell you how much I LOVE your coloring! This image is so beautiful, and the colors you've chosen are exquisite. I love it and agree that the background is amazing! What a stunning card! Hugs and love, sweet friend, and I hope you are all doing well. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails