Friday, October 11, 2019

Deer Gift Bag


Hello Everyone!  Today I have a gift bag created with some of the New October Release stamps and dies from Divinity Designs!  Someone said to me the other day that there was 11wks until Christmas.... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???  Time to get cracking on this season's cards and gift goodies!!

With that in mind, I've made a Christmas Gift Bag by using the Card Caddy and Gift Bag Dies to cut red cardstock.  I've glued the bag together and then used the Gift Bag Handles and Topper Dies to cut a piece of Rustic Christmas Paper for the decorative topper.  I've used the round die from Deer Ornament Stamp/Die Duo to cut a circle of Rustic Christmas Paper and then stamped the sentiment from the same set onto some kraft card.  I've die cut the sentiment with Pennant Flags and also cut a piece of brown paper from Rustic Christmas Paper.  From the same paper, I've die cut the deer from Deer Silhouette Die as well the bottom shape of the Pinecone.  I've then die cut the decorative pinecone out of brown card and the branches out of Rustic Christmas Paper using the new Pinecones and Pine Branches Dies.  I think you'll be seeing a lot of those pinecones and branches because they'll be super useful!

Stamps - Deer Ornament SDD (Divinity Designs)
Paper - DD Rustic Christmas Paper Pad, Red, Kraft, Brown
Ink - Icing on the Cake
Accessories - DD Dies: Deer Silhouette, Pinecones and Pine Branches, Deer Ornament, Pennant Flags, Card Caddy and Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handles and Topper

You can visit the Divinity Designs Blog for more inspiration, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp! 

1 comment:

Gab said...

That is so cool - love the colours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails